2020-21 Coordinated Funding Request for Jefferson Davis Early Childhood and Community Network is as follows:
250 Jefferson Davis Parish School Board LA4 Cecil Picard Early Childhood Seats
24 Birth through three year old seats for Type III Licensed Child Care Centers in Jefferson Davis Parish
0 NSECD Seats
0 Pre-K Expansion Grant Seats
- Each Lead Agency must provide opportunity for public comment. Chapter 709, Bart B of Bulletin 140 states, "The lead agency shall provide an opportunity for each publicly-funded program in the community network and the general public in the coverage area of the community network to comment on the proposed funding request prior to submission to the Department and shall include documentation of this process in the funding request."
- Anyone who wishes to comment may contact Jeff Davis Parish School Board at 337-824-1834, mail your comment to Pam Miller, P.O. Box 640 Jennings, LA, 70546, fax to 337-824-9737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A school board meeting will be held in November and public comment will be allowed.
Complaints and Reviews
- Any publicly-funded program may request that the Department review an enrollment decision or funding request of its Lead Agency.
- Programs must email the request to email@example.com no later than 30 calendar days after the due date for funding requests (December 31).
- Any program or individual may submit a written complaint to the Department regarding the action or inaction of the Lead Agency in its Community Network.
- Complaints must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 calendar days of the action or inaction of the Lead Agency upon with the complaint is based.
- Lead agencies must provide programs written notice of the opportunity to request a departmental review, with the contact information for the Department.